Tuesday, November 10, 2009

25!



My birthday was so fun. David surprised me with some of my favorite treats - shown below. Then he made a yummy quiche! It was way good. He is such a good cook! We then went shopping to find a good winter coat for me - but I couldn't find a cute one. I got Skecher Shape Ups (shoes) instead. They are pretty sweet kicks - they are treating me well so far. We went to Taccano's for lunch and hit a show. We watched Disney's Christmas Carol in 3D at the IMAX. It was pretty intense. Thanks David for making my 25th b-day extra special! Thanks everyone for the calls, and sweet notes!

5 comments:

Marne said...

You will have to let me know how you like the shape-ups. I was thinking about getting me some! Hope you had a great day! Looks like David spoiled you well...and you deserve it! Oh, and isn't Tuscanos YUMMY? We love it too.

Tara said...

Yay, David! Thanks for spoiling my little sis. Tisha dear, your card came back returned yesterday - so I guess I'll just hand deliver it to you on Friday.

25 is a grand age. Now you can rent cars at a 'normal rate'. Woohoo! No more 'age' perks until you hit 55... dang it!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Tisha! What a nice husband! Lucky girl.

Tiffani said...

Looks like a great celebration. David will you cook for me? Thanks for coming over and making Olivia's day special also.

Jillian said...

Wahoo for being 25!! Glad to hear that it turned out well for you my dear!