Sunday, February 24, 2008

War Hawk Museum





Yes, we are alive. We both survived mono with the help of Dawn (David's Mom) and my Mom. We were confined to the bed. We are feeling so much better. Yesterday we went to the War Hawk Museum and took Joe, Porter, and Corbin. Joe had a great time looking at all the war stuff, and Porter played with the Morse Code thing for a long time. David, Corbin, and I were following the younger boys. David and I had a great time, the museum has a lot of information about WWII. It is pretty neat!

4 comments:

Tara said...

So excited to come to your website and be treated with an update, yippee!!!

Glad you guys had fun. I need to go to Hill Air Force Base museum... it is so close and I've never been!

JeffT said...

Looks like you had fun!

Marne said...

Sounds fun! Glad you are better.

Braydan and Jessica said...

About time you posted! jk. Glad you're better and that you went to a fun museum.