Thursday, June 5, 2008

SuMmeR TiMe!!

Wow! I can not believe this day has come! I am sitting at home on a Thursday morning! It is a fabulous feeling being done with school. Last night as I went to bed I literally could breath deeper. I never realize how much I thought about my classes/students. I am very elated to be done! I have big plans for the summer - paint my ugly wall, read Rough Stone Rolling, exercise, scrapbook, camp, get a nice tan, and relax and not think about school for at least 2 whole months. It is times like these that I love being a teacher!

4 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Yeah for summer! Coming to WA anytime soon?

Tara said...

Times you don't love being a teacher? what does 'breath dipper' mean?

Niels has been out of school for 2 weeks! Enjoy your summer while it lasts.

April said...

breath dipper? Do you mean breathe deeper? I'm not trying to correct the grammer of a teacher by any means...

Tisha- congrats on your first year. I hope you really enjoy your summer- I hope you get your nice tan...

Tonya said...

enjoy your summer!!