Monday, January 26, 2009

New Member!!!! and couldn't be Happier!

I am so excited! I am officially a member to the BSU rec center. I haven't been a member of a gym or club for so many months! It has been hard for me to workout. I have been doing workout videos at home, walks, and bike rides. Boring! Well at least those things are boring to me now, since I have had no other opportunities to work out. Today David and I play racquetball. Tomorrow... I don't know yet, but I am excited and looking forward to tomorrow's workout! I am provided proof that yes I am really a member!


4 comments:

Momza said...

YEA FOR YOU and DAVID SCOTT!
Say, how is school going for him this semester? Better, I hope!!!

We miss you guys. Life is slowing down since the wedding and we sure miss you!
give each other a hug for me!

Tiffani said...

I am so happy for you - I love the feeling after going to the gym.

Tami said...

Yeah - you posted something!!! I just laughed that you put your card on the blog to prove you are a member of the rec club! Pretty funny! Glad you are enjoying it!

Jillian said...

Wahoo Tisha! I can't believe you didn't have one before now. I was trying to comprehend you not being able to work out elsewhere and it just wasn't computing in my brain. ;) Congrats!