Monday, March 15, 2010

Boredom

I am bored enough to blog tonight! David has class, and I don't want to work on my homework! I love procrastination! Two weeks until spring break! We will see if i survive. I have been really into couponing lately. I adopted Marne's method of organizing coupons, thanks Marne! It works like a charm, it is so much easier to find the coupons that I am looking for! I am going to try to upload a video or two... never done this before... this is very adventurous given that David isn't here to be my tech support.









We have eyeing nice blender for some time now and finally got one! We have been having lots of fun with our new blendtech. We have made ice cream (multiple times), soup, fruit smoothies, fruit and veggi smoothies, and we ground oatmeal, and wheat! Wheat kernels to wheat flour in 50 sec! I am hooked!

5 comments:

April said...

I love our blendtec too!!!! I use it every single day. That is one beefy machine I will tell you.

I was just getting on the computer to find homemade V-8 blender recipes...

Marne said...

I love my Vitamix for that same reason! I use it everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. I love making sorbet.

Tiffani said...

Way to go - love the videos, too. I'm glad you got bored.

Braydan and Jessica said...

Cool blender! I want one. That was fun to hear your voice :) Brings back memories. I really need to try the coupon thing!

Camille said...

YUM!!