Sunday, January 20, 2008

Conformist

Well... I decided to give in and conform to the rest of the family and start a blog. On Tuesday David and I will have been married one month! Crazy how the time flies. David and I have been taking turns on being sick. This week was his turn to be sick with strep, the week before was my turn with a cold. We got our wedding pictures back! They are great. Married life is great, when we are both healthy. David loves to cook and is a lot better at it than I. He starts going to BSU on Wednesday, and he is applying to be a substitute teacher. My 1st semester is over and 2nd semester starts on Tuesday. I still love my school, and enjoy teaching even though it is pretty intense sometimes.
Life is good!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm so proud of you Tisha for making a blog! Wow that is cool that David is going to substitute teach. We miss you guys coming over to play, eat, and/or watch movies. Olivia told me last night that she wishes David would get better. We were so close to your home - we would have stopped to say hi if you were all healthy. Good luck at BSU David! See you guys soon, love tiff

Tami said...

A blogger, a blogger! You turned into a blogger! yeah, we are glad you now have a blog so we can keep up and see what you are up too...besides kissing :)