Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tisha & Food

1.First I am an addict to Chips and Salsa. I am known as the Salsa Queen. I think it is Mom's fault! :) Mom makes the best fresh salsa when her tomatoes get ripe!

2. I always forget how much I love apples until I bite into one. Then I think why don't I do this more often! Pink Ladys are my favorite!

3. With the help of David, I recently found that I have an addiction to sugared cereal. A few weeks ago we got a knock off brand of Caption Crunch, and I about ate the whole bag by myself! Needless to say David was in shock. When he recovered, he got me Marshmallow Matey's for V-day! I enjoyed that bag too!

4. I like Tara also love McD's hamburgers. Why? I don't know. But they are little burgers of joy in my hands!

5. I love fruit smoothies for breakfast! That and toast gets me going!

Well I love food! I next tag Tiffani who I think just the other night said, " I just LOVE food!"

3 comments:

April said...

Tisha you really come out when you write...I like this blog thing- you really see a whole new side to people....ok marshmellow matey's are my all time favorite- just the thought of them...oh my....

April said...

oh and Chay and I can't stop talking about your "little burgers of joy"

Braydan and Jessica said...

Tisha, I'm glad you still like food :) Me too.