Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tisha

5 things on my to-do list today (not today - but next little bit):
1- read the Relief Society lesson
2- get to Church on time
3- go to bed early tonight
4- clip my finger nails
5- Read Strangling your husband is not an option. (nothing implied - just a good book!)


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chips & salsa
2. smoothies
3. ice cream
4. chocolate
5. cereal

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would put money away for our future children. I would buy new cars for David and me, buy a I Mac for David, get all our food storage, I would go shopping for summer clothes, decorate our apartment (we would stay here, we love our apt), get a computer desk, and I would buy fish and shrimp!

5 places I have lived:
1. Burley,Id
2. Rexburg, Id
3. Mount Carmel, Ut
4. Draper, Ut
5. Boise, Id

5 jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard at Racqetball Club
2. Janitor/whatever girl at Ramseys
3. Peterson's photography
4. Dollar Store
5. Academic adviser BYU-I


5 things you don't know about me:
1. I love looking at decorating books. Whenever we go to the libraray I get 5 or so books!
2. I have this desire to watch Sound of Music, and have for the last month. Why I want to watch it so bad - who knows! Just a great movie!
3. I love going on walks, fall, summer, spring, winter (but not this winter), any season. You just have to know how to dress for the occasion!
4. I love going to the Boise Mall - main reason to hold the puppies!
5. I love easter time because Peeps little chics are available for purchase!

Well that is all. I now tag TARA

4 comments:

April said...

the hills are alive with the sound of music....

Tami said...

good stuff! What about Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang? Don't you want to watch that? Or My Fair Lady?

Jillian said...

You and David have completely different places where you want to live... I'm intrigued to see where you end up!

Tara said...

Tisha, I already answered these... hopefully you saw my answers.