Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag and I am it - WATCH OUT!!!!

TAGGED

Four random things about my husband:

  1. He loves to make up random songs and sings them while playing his guitar.
  2. Enjoys cooking!
  3. Reads super fast!
  4. Loves reading news!

Four jobs I have had:

  1. Lifeguarding at Raquetball Club
  2. Dollar Store
  3. Academic Advisor (BYU-I)
  4. Teacher!

Four movies I have watched more than once:

  1. Hitch
  2. Peter Pan (version 2003)
  3. My Fair Lady
  4. 3 Men and a baby

Four tv shows I like to watch:

  1. Local news
  2. Oprah
  3. The Office
  4. Japanese Game Show

Four places I have been:

  1. Mexico
  2. Rupert!
  3. Washington DC
  4. Arizona

Four people who email me regularly:

  1. Parents
  2. Teachers
  3. Mom
  4. Pipi

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Mexican (really anything with Salsa)
  2. Maverick soft serve ice cream
  3. McD's hamburger
  4. Sushi

Four places I would like to visit:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Church History Sites
  3. Statue of Liberty
  4. Grand Canyon

Four things I am looking forward to this coming year:

  1. Christmas Vacation
  2. Finished my Wedding Book
  3. Fall colors
  4. Reading

Something exciting happening to one of my siblings:

  1. My sis is pregnant!


2 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

So if you like "my fair lady" does that mean you like the name Eliza? I hope so. Maybe I should make my family watch that movie. I didn't know you liked Sushi! Gross. Weirdo.

Jillian said...

Heh heh... Peter Pan :D Wonder when you started liking that one?