Monday, April 6, 2009

Albie's Deal!



I am learning the couponing ways from Marne and Tiff. Today I got a great deal on cereal. I went to Winco and bought 3 newspapers! I took all my coupons and my doubling coupons. I ended up with 12 boxes of cereal and I paid only $3.62 and I have a $5.00 coupon the next time I go to Albertsons. It was quit the ordeal the cashier that check me out was new and had lots of problems, so other cashiers were helping him. The cashiers were amazed at what a good deal I got, and that they had never seen such a great deal before! ...my last transaction was only $0.87.

8 comments:

Jillian said...

Umm, wow. That's pretty much just amazing. I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless... and you know that's saying something ;)

Keith said...

Way to go Tisha, its like a fue bug or something. While here for the weekend, Jeff and I got a deal at Penny's on some shirts. When we got in the truck, Jeff said, "that the first time I've use a coupon in my life, except at Lowe's or Home Depot."

Momza said...

Amazing! I need to get on the coupon bus!!! Way to go!

Colette said...

WOW! I am still learning the art of couponing, but it looks like you got it mastered!

Marne said...

Good job Tish! Yay!

Just also remember to only use the coupons for the product stated on the coupon. It has been floating around that people can use any Post coupon for any Post cereal. That's not okay! I will be doing a post on my blog more about that later.

Braydan and Jessica said...

Wow, how did you do that?? Please share!!!

Tiffani said...

Way to go Tisha - you are learning the couponing art!

Alisha said...

wow good job tisha! that sounds tricky! i wish i knew your secrets!! i like your blog...its been a long time.