Thursday, April 2, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference

Wednesday and Thursday night from 5- 8 pm after school I had parent teacher conferences. It has a been a long two days of work and really nothing but work. It is tiring working 13 hour days, but it is so worth it. After parent teacher conferences I feel rejuvenated and more determined to be a good teacher. I love visiting with the parents, I feel that afterward I can understand that individual student better. So... even if you child is a straight A student you should still go to parent teacher conferences for two reasons: 1. Even if your child has a good grades it doesn't = good behavior! 2. It re-motivates the teachers to do a good job!

3 comments:

Momza said...

You are so right Tisha! It helps me to be on the same page with the teachers regarding my kids when I go to those meetings. It's always good!

Tami said...

I'll remember that when I have kids in school...not for a few more years though. p.s. do you want me to come and be a guest speaker to your students about my purse experience :)

Jillian said...

That's really good advice. I never though of it that way.